On June 9th 2017, the Chinese National Certification and Accreditation Administration (CNCA), who monitor the CCC certification; the mandatory product certification for importing products in China, celebrated its 10th ‘World Recognition Day.’
As part of this celebration, the CNCA affirmed its
desire for continuous improvement and enhancement to their internal
process and actions in the fields of construction, aviation, machinery,
automobiles, home appliances, toys, food and other industries.
They also used the event to highlight their 10 core aims to enhance CCC certification over the coming year.
1. The first is the further integration of its green certification policy. This means creating a unified list of ‘green products’ to help promote ‘green consumption.’
2. Second, a push to create an agricultural certification brand to
increase the supply of ‘green products.’ Moreover, an increased desire
to promote and implement ‘green’ standards in robotics.
3. Third, increase departmental co-operation and expand internal sales with a wider range of industries.
4. Fourth, strengthen quality management, with a
quality management upgrade system relevant to each major industry. A
grading system is also likely to be introduced, which is hoped to
5. Fifth, expand the certification’s recognized new format,
particularly in industries to do with ‘The Internet of Things’ and the
electric business in general. This is to help bolster internet economic
development. This will also include improving the ‘cloud bridge’
certification and information sharing platforms to provide assurances of
the quality of information.
6. Six, create a certification accreditation demonstration area.
This will predominantly be for organic product certification, good
agricultural standard certification, green product certification,
‘leader’ action and several demonstration projects, all to promote
inspection and certification development
7. Seven, speed up inspection and certification of public services platforms, particularly for smaller enterprises.
8. Eight, consolidate and expand the achievements of international cooperation and build a certification and recognition of international cooperation mechanism.
This is to promote inspection and certification and overseas
investment, as well as production cooperation projects to boost Chinese
enterprises and products being exported.
9. Nine, enhance the ‘bonus service,’ meaning enhance post-production quality control beyond the manufacturing process.
10. Ten, enhance the basic support capacities that are currently available and deepen the national quality technology bases (NQI) certification.
This will require the recognition of: key technology research,
constructing a certification and accreditation power evaluation index
system, implementing a certification and innovation accreditation test
as well testing of the national statistical system, improving the
certification and accreditation standards system and developing the
talent innovation project.
For more information on how CCC certification may affect your company, or for more information about CCC certification in general, the process and the associated costs, please visit our website and our News Section where you will find current updates twice a week.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further details and consultation. You can contact us via e-mail, or call us (UK: +44 2071931135, Rest of Europe: +49 69 2713769150, US: +1 773 654-2673).
You can also check out our free CCC-Brochure, which can be downloaded right here as a PDF file or you consult our English textbook “A Brief Guide to CCC: China Compulsory Certification”, which can be found directly here on Amazon.